When you have that cookie craving and just can’t shake it, this is the perfect recipe for you! I said “you” instead of “you, your family, and friends” because once you taste these there’s no way you are sharing them. These can be whipped up in about half an hour so they are the perfect quick treat. This version also happens to be vegan and gluten free, so its safe for almost anyone to indulge!
1 cup Brown rice flour
1/3 cup Arrowroot powder
1/3 Chocolate chips (definitely more if desired!)
2 tsp Baking powder
1 tsp Baking soda
1/2 tsp Sea salt
1/4 cup Coconut Oil
1/4 cup Coconut/Cane sugar
1/4 cup Maple syrup
1/4 cup Water
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment.
- Mix dry ingredients in large bowl and set aside.
- Mix wet ingredients in a high bowered blender or mixer until its a uniform consistency.
- Combine wet ingredients and dry ingredients and mix well in bowl.
- Use a spoon and dollop the dough to your desired cookie size (I wouldn’t go over 3 or 4 spoonfuls)
- Bake for 10-15 minutes and let sit for 15 minutes before digging in!